- American Chemical Society Peer reviewed, full text articles published by the American Chemical Society from over 400 editorial offices at research universities and government-funded laboratories from around the world.
- Gale Cengage Learning Consisting of every significant English-language and foreign-language title printed in the United Kingdom during the 18th century, along with thousands of important works from the Americas, Eighteenth Century Collections Online was the most ambitious single scholarly digitization project ever undertaken. - Gale Cengage Learning Provides citations and abstracts for articles from over 7400 primarily peer-reviewed journals in science, technology and medicine, as well as the humanities, social sciences, and more. Also includes podcasts and transcripts from NPR, CNN, and the CBC, as well as full text for - EBSCOhost Academic Search Premier encompasses the expansive academic disciplines now being offered in colleges and universities.
Bearing witness to what many scholars consider the three most significant events in world history: The American Revolution, The French Revolution and The Industrial Revolution. - Pro Quest Citations, abstracts and selected full-text from business periodicals and newsletters with a trade or industry focus. This resource provides an elaborate array of titles to cornerstone academia.
- Ovid Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy uses simple language and high quality 3-D images to illustrate anatomical structures.
The five sections covered are: The Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity, Trunk, Head & Neck, and Internal Organs.
A flexible resource, Access Pharmacy allows students to select a core curriculum topic, browse by organ system, review textbooks, search across leading pharmacy online references and view optimized content on a mobile device - Mc Graw-Hill Access Physiotherapy from Mc Graw-Hill is an award-winning resource for physical therapy students, educators, and those in practice seeking to maintain certification.
Leading the next generation of online physical therapy resources, Access Physiotherapy features content from leading Mc Graw-Hill texts, interactive imaging content, exclusive multimedia, and flexible curricular tools.
- Association for Computing Machinery Full text articles on computing and information technology from ACM journals, magazines, proceedings, and newsletters. A new addition to the ACM Digital Library is the availability of ACM E-Books, a collection of texts spanning computer science including graduate level textbooks, research monographs providing an overview of established and emerging fields, professional books for the practitioner, and titles focusing on the history of computing.All e-books are available in PDF and downloadable e Pub formats.- ABC-CLIO Provides access to four cultural resources: The African American Experience, Daily Life Through History, Modern Genocide, and Pop Culture Universe. Covers industry news, product and competitive information, marketing trends, and more. Users accessing this resource will be provided with comprehensive content right at their fingertips, including PDF backfiles to 1975 or further for well over one hundred journals, and searchable cited references for more than 1,050 titles.Includes ebooks, interviews, maps, images, audio, music files, and timelines. - Pro Quest Citations, abstracts and selected full-text from scholarly journals and other periodicals covering business, management, economics, advertising, marketing, human resources, finance, taxation and more. - News Bank Access World News supports all academic disciplines by providing unique primary sources not found in other resources and extensive news coverage at local, regional, national, and international levels. Includes thousands of broadcast transcripts, newswires, video clips, and news blogs and it features a customizable, map-based interface and powerful search capabilities.
Click here to browse Commodity Reports, Country Data Reports, SWOT, Market Research, and Industry Reports from EIU and BMI. - Mc Graw-Hill The Mc Graw-Hill Case Files Collection on Access Medicine is a complete range of the popular Case Files series books, with nearly 1,175 real-life cases in basic biomedical sciences and clinical medicine.
- Mc Graw-Hill Access Pharmacy from Mc Graw-Hill is an online curricular resource designed to meet the changing demands of pharmacy education.